We specialize in:
- New Homes
- Custom Cabinets
- Handyman & Scheduled Home Services
- Commercial Finishing
- Green Building Practices
- Interior Design
When you’re thinking about remodeling your home, you need someone with the tools and skills to accomplish your goals efficiently. Let us be your guide. Employ our Design-Build service for kitchens, baths, remodels, custom cabinets, and new homes.
The main benefit of this system is to minimize the project risk for an owner and to reduce the delivery schedule by overlapping the design phase and estimating and construction phase of a project. Design-Build is a growing trend, worldwide, for a good reason—it offers these significant advantages:
- Less re-design to bring the project budget back under control, caused by uninformed exuberance in the design process.
- Less chance the project will have to be abandoned due to “over-design”—an occurrence that happens too often in the traditional world of design-bid-build.
- A harmonious team of professionals focused on providing the best design at the best value and within your budget.
- Value engineering utilizes our experience with what works to keep costs down.
- Faster, more streamlined processes result in less cost.
- Designing and pre-construction services are conducted simultaneously, yielding faster completion.
- We use a collaborative design charrette approach, leveraging the creativity and experience of a team which includes the builder as well as architect and designer.
- Single-point responsibility means you only need to communicate with one company who responsible for everything and everyone. No conflict, no finger-pointing. One company equals one promise.
- The disciplines of designing and building are different, but complimentary and overlapping. They can occur in collaboration (concurrently) or separately (sequentially). We believe that the synergy of teamwork (in collaboration) multiplies the value of each discipline, yielding a substantially better result.
Since 1969 we have maintained a team of talented individuals with professional certifications, and have earned many Awards. If you’d like to discuss your project, please give us a call. At Parrish Construction Co., you can have construction your way.
Contact Us today for a free consultation.
- Read Larry’s FAQ on the roles of the architect, general contractor, and subcontractor as it pertains to Design-Build.
- You will find a number of additional informational, helpful articles to enlighten you and lighten you up on our Blog page.
- Sign up for our free monthly e-newsletter by clicking the below to enter your e-mail address and be notified about upcoming events, educational seminars and more.